Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello World!

image by Wonder Woman

image by Rainbow Warrior


Poppy & The Woods


image by Mittsu


image by La La Lulu

Welcome to our blog! The students have been working away on this project for ten weeks now and finally arrived at a point where they have pitched their stories and storyboards and are now busy finalising their drawings, making dope-sheets and choosing soundtracks.

We'd love to hear your comments on the work, ideas you might bring, encouragement that you may give. All your comments are welcome.

Joanna

2 comments:

Tricia Garrett said...

I'm not sure how I got here but I'm so glad I came across your new blog and your animation project.
Quite a range of styles in your drawings. I hope the animations will keep the hand drawn style. I'm getting very interested in animation myself and would love to make some - where to start?
I just saw some of the Flip Festival at the w'end. In the cinema queue there were people working in TV and film companies - very exciting jobs. Visit the site there might be links of interest to you. http://www.flipfestival.co.uk/

Also Bradford this coming w'end. Don't know where you're based.
You are so luck to get the chance to do this at college.

Tricia G

sarah gardner said...

quite a nice range of characters and styles here. can't wait to see how they progress.